Minggu, 13 Januari 2013

Model Rambut Korea Ala Taeyang Big Bang


It has been almost a decade since Korean singer Taeyang has cut his hair. Most Taeyang fans will most likely agree with me. As a big fan of Taeyang, it seems pretty disappointing how Taeyang is pretty slack with his hairstyles. Although Taeyang possesses one of those unique square shaped faces, he is always seen in his "official" haircut: the extremely short onion haircut. "Onion" haircut as in: shaving 95% of your head, leaving the front 5% of the top forehead with a traditional "fohawk". However, one aspect Taeyang's haircut is good for is having the impression of clean and lean. 

Now, back to the actual reviewing of the onion haircut:

In the current Kpop industry, most guys often wear the popular medium haircut with bangs. This makes Taeyang's haircut fairly unique and classy. However.... It's called sloppy as soon as the Kpop idol wears the same haircut for over 5 years. I mean, it will be nice to have Taeyang having a Kim Bum hairstyle sometime.. Not only does Taeyang's haircut look like it was quickly shaved in 5 minutes, without any effort, but it also reflects on his style as well. It gives an impression that the onion hair was never polished up at all.  To conclude, Taeyang's hairstyle is pretty nice overall, as long as you don't put on this hairstyle for years in a row.

Model Rambut Korea Ala Taeyang Big Bang


rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

mode rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

rambut artis korea ala taeyang big bang

foto rambut korea ala taeyang big bang


tren rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
tren rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

potongan rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
potongan rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

fashion rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
fashion rambut korea ala taeyang big bang


rambut korea pria ala taeyang big bang
rambut korea pria ala taeyang big bang


rambut korea cowok ala taeyang big bang
rambut korea cowok ala taeyang big bang

rambut korean ala taeyang big bang
rambut korean ala taeyang big bang

rambut style korea ala taeyang big bang
rambut style korea ala taeyang big bang

rambut ala korea taeyang big bang
rambut ala korea taeyang big bang

model rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
model rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

gaya rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
gaya rambut korea ala taeyang big bang

trend rambut korea ala taeyang big bang
trend rambut korea ala taeyang big bang








Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar